• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

#7 coming tomorrow!!

4riscorn

ACR#774 NevaeH Reptiles
Look what we found on craiglist tonight! Have to drive almost 2 hrs to get him but look at him and what he comes with for $90. He is an adult ghost stripe 300g 3 ft long.
Oh and we popped our ghost stripe hatchling and it is a she..we named her Athena...was going to be Aveena but that sounds too much like Aveeno--the hair and oatmeal wash stuff..so we changed it.
The new guy is called hitman but we are going to stick with our A theme and call him Apollo!
Attached is the pics from craigslist as well as a cell shot of Athena (the last one, a little dark and blurry)...will post camera shots tomorrow. And Mike brought home some sterlite containers today so I bet we'll be starting on our rack this week!!! My guy is coming back from Florida possbily this week so we'll see if he brings me back my caramel stripe!
And to think Mike said less than 2 months ago how an only good snake is a dead one!! Now look at him...addiction, addiction, addiction...but we don't need any "program" except this forum!!

Attachments

• apollo.jpg
    apollo.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 123
  • apollo set up (from Kory).jpg
    apollo set up (from Kory).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 0227001434.jpg
    0227001434.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 124
You're out of control, woman!! :) Be careful to isolate everyone from everyone. Be super, duper careful with handwashing and avoid sharing _anything_ between any of them for 90 days. I'd keep a close eye out for mites, too. Check the water bowls, check around the eyes and jaws of the snakes, not just once but repeatedly.

You are so lucky!! I have been wanting a stripe. Really nice pick up. I love to troll CL. I got a Calking Friday night.

Yea, there are a couple really nice ones on our local craiglists this weekend. Wish we had more room. Really trying hard to wait until the next show, but craig is making it tough.

just picked up Apollo--in car on way home--everything looks real clean he looks good..will post upon further inspection when we get home...

Hey thats my snake! lol Hey Gini, Its Kory I didnt kno you were a member...Hope you enjoy the snake I kno you'll make him a good home. At least I can still see him on here.

Hey Kory...how funny to find you here! He is an awesome snake. An awesome addition to our family. As you see we renamed him Apollo...he has the yellow color...Apollo is the God of sun in Mythology..my son is into the Percy Jackson books...so the new snakes are getting those kind of names. He is such a sweet snake. He is so loveable. You did really good with him. As soon as we brought him home, he got out and climbed up on me and gave me a little nose kiss and has been doing it all night! Venus does that too and Athena is doing it now...cute. I know you are supposed to let them get adjusted to their new homes for a few days, but he just wants to be held a lot. And no everyone, there are no signs of mites...Kory did a good job with him. Thanks again!!! I will add pictures tomorrow. We just put him down to bed!

Back