CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

Old 12-16-2015, 04:07 PM   #51
mishima25
Very nice pics and cute x-mas Cleo. Her colors are very clear in them. Cleo's gonna be a stunner!

Old 12-16-2015, 04:21 PM   #52
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalista View Post
I love that 4th picture!
So do I. Of course she thought the felt ornament was a nifty new hide and was beyond cute exploring it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishima25 View Post
Very nice pics and cute x-mas Cleo. Her colors are very clear in them. Cleo's gonna be a stunner!
Thanks. I totally agree.

It was fun. I definitely need to take more pics with props. Watching her interact with that ornament was a blast.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:56 PM   #53
Karl_Mcknight
Interesting Christmas pictures with Cleo. I was thinking about doing something similar. Maybe set up a miniature Tree with miniature presents around it and then have Rufus slither between the presents. But then I also considered decorating "His House" with those little colored Christmas lights. LOL. He'd probably think I was crazy for sure.

Old 12-16-2015, 11:23 PM   #54
nicolefowler2005
I think her and Bella may be long lost sisters lol they look so alike to me but I guess it's hard to tell with pictures

Nicole

Old 12-17-2015, 01:06 AM   #55
Zimmer
I knew I recognized your snake today on Facebook! (random right?) LOL I love that group I am in a couple and there are snakes blowing up my feed all day... Definitely recognized that little gem

Old 12-17-2015, 03:15 AM   #56
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
Interesting Christmas pictures with Cleo. I was thinking about doing something similar. Maybe set up a miniature Tree with miniature presents around it and then have Rufus slither between the presents. But then I also considered decorating "His House" with those little colored Christmas lights. LOL. He'd probably think I was crazy for sure.
She sure had fun with it. To her it was just a new kind of hide to explore. I'm sure Rufus would have a great time with your idea! Cleo sends cheers to her friend Rufus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolefowler2005 View Post
I think her and Bella may be long lost sisters lol they look so alike to me but I guess it's hard to tell with pictures

Nicole
Aw thanks. Cleo takes that as quite a complement! Bella is definitely a special friend and of course there's a resemblance. Greetings to Tessa as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
I knew I recognized your snake today on Facebook! (random right?) LOL I love that group I am in a couple and there are snakes blowing up my feed all day... Definitely recognized that little gem
Cleo really appreciates "gem" status! She knows it, little diva that she is, but still loves to hear it. She sends her best to her friend Zelda.

Yes, I posted pics from this shoot in about 5 FB snake groups. I have not done that before, but this is baby's first Christmas, so....

FB is a whole lot better when the feed blows up with snake pics, that's for sure. You do get to recognize snakes and correlate names after a while, especially on the cornsnakes.com group.

Old 12-17-2015, 03:27 AM   #57
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobinson12 View Post
Spotty Body! Beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. Sorry that I missed your post earlier. I do my best to answer but miss sometimes. Congrats on your beautiful little snow baby!

Old 12-17-2015, 09:54 AM   #58
rara1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
I saw that post too and messaged her! Small world.

Old 12-17-2015, 02:29 PM   #59
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rara1337 View Post
I saw that post too and messaged her! Small world.
Indeed it is!

Old 12-22-2015, 10:40 AM   #60
DollysMom
Cleo being Cleo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google