CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Mother + Eggs

Old 05-27-2002, 03:28 PM   #1
Tom
Mother + Eggs

when putting the eggs into the incubator do I put the mother in with the eggs or just the eggs?
my snake laying its eggs was a shock to me and so i have now just made an incubator, shall i leave the snake in the vivarium with the eggs or put them both in the incubator?

Old 05-27-2002, 04:37 PM   #2
pdrau
Just the eggs. I would imagine that shortly after you separate her from them she'll probably be ready to eat.

Peter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google