CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for a nice-sized adult corn (male or female)

Old 07-03-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
LadyJemima
Looking for a nice-sized adult corn (male or female)

I'm discovering that adults are surprisingly hard to find. I'd like a nice, large-sized corn (either sex), with the number one criteria being that it is very acclimated to being handled. Prefer a normal or amel; doesn't have to be "breeder" quality but decently pretty. Will be used for environmental education to educate the public (especially children) about snakes and their conservation. Please message or reply if you have a retired breeder, surplus, or rescue. My sweet Ruby is much too small and I'm seeking a replacement snake that is quite a bit larger (preferred minimum 3 feet; larger is better).

Old 07-03-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
Tavia
Just sent you a pm. Not the right color but I think everything else would fit well enough.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #3
LadyJemima
Just replied. Unless I mark this thread closed, I am still looking!

Old 07-07-2017, 09:20 PM   #4
LadyJemima
ADOPTING THIS WEEKEND.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:25 PM   #5
GMR_TFH
I have some juveniles that are acclimated to being handled. They're neither tiny or large but are very friendly though maybe a bit busy. If you're interested pm me. He's an Ultramel plate and very sweet. Will send pics if interested.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:51 PM   #6
lina
my children have gone of to college and i am looking for a good home for our adult cornsnake if you are still interested in one, it is very gentle and used to being handled

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google