CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Signature Areas: Reminder
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 06:37 AM   #41
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
*BUMP*

Please read the rule. If you're not in compliance, then fix your sig area immediately.

Still...and not only by newbies, but by members that have been around for awhile as well.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:37 AM   #42
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Still...and not only by newbies, but by members that have been around for awhile as well.

An on-going thing...even some "older" members are over the limit and I'm getting tired of sending out PM's.

CHECK YOUR SIGS! THERE IS A 4 (FOUR) LINE LIMIT AND THAT INCLUDES SPACES!

I know that some monitors are set smaller/larger than others, but if you have at least 3 lines of print with a space between each line...that's over the limit and I don't care HOW big your screen is!

Old 05-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #43
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
An on-going thing...even some "older" members are over the limit and I'm getting tired of sending out PM's.

CHECK YOUR SIGS! THERE IS A 4 (FOUR) LINE LIMIT AND THAT INCLUDES SPACES!

I know that some monitors are set smaller/larger than others, but if you have at least 3 lines of print with a space between each line...that's over the limit and I don't care HOW big your screen is!
I'm getting very tired of repeating myself. The system itself tells you you are over the limit as I've had to make changes to my own when I changed by banner. Yet, I'm still seeing 6 and more lines to some signatures (and monitor size has nothing to do with it in these cases).

Old 05-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #44
Susan
OK people, if you can't count up to 4, I doubt you are able to use a computer well enough to even be on this site. I really don't need a dozen PMs asking if your signature is within the limits or not. The whole idea behind these stickies is to NOT have to spend my time with PMs about signature length. Sorry if I'm a little rude, but seriously!

Old 10-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #45
Nanci
Everyone please check your signatures! I'm starting to see a bunch that are longer than four lines.

Thanks a lot!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread