CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Welcome to Cornsnakes.com: User Guide and Tips for New Members
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
Susan
I've been seeing an increase in some violations, specifically non-Contributing members posting For Sale ads. Disguising your ad in a thread bemoaning the fact that you can't keep your snake for some reason and hoping someone will take pity and give it a good home (for a small fee) is not fooling anyone and will be treated exactly like the ones who blatantly post their ads. You get an immediate 3-day banning from this site.

Also, I'm having to make those PMs about signature lengths again. There is a 4-line limit that includes spaces. We allow some slack because of the difference in computer monitors and how some posts are viewed, but obvious excesses need to be fixed.

I'm hoping just bumping this thread and similar ones will be enough for awhile.

Old 04-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #22
Susan
Time for this to be highlighted and made noticeable again. I just wish we could make it a mandatory read before anyone is even allowed to post for the first time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread