CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

What Is The Board of Inquiry And Why Should I Care?

Old 10-26-2013, 12:52 AM   #11
MysticExotics
On Fauna Classifieds, there's a red highlighted Thread under Reptile & Amphibian -Business Forums, titled Board of Inquiry. You can go to that Thread/Forum, go to "search this forum" to the right, next to "Forum tools" & enter the name or business of who you want to look up.

Old 10-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #12
lorlor54
Ohh, I think I have to wait to be an approved member, because there is no search option. It's Arizona Reptile (Jaren)'s brother, Damon... I don't even know his company name, or last name..

Old 10-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #13
Christen
Actually I believe it is Damon that is Arizona Reptile. Although they could be working under the same name for all I know. I have gotten a few snakes from Damon he is a good guy.

Old 10-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #14
lorlor54
I talked to them both yesterday, lol. Jaren has some babies right now, Damon was the one with the Pewters. Either way, they seem like awesome guys and I appreciate you chiming in

Old 10-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #16
lorlor54
A W E S O M E ! ! ! !

Thank you!! I am so lucky to have found this forum, and you, and these brothers, and everyone else!! what an amazing group of people here!!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #17
Nanci
Rich Z doesn't want us to turn this forum into a mini-BOI- so if you are helping someone with an inquiry, please PM them :-) I'm always happy to help you search if you PM me the details.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:19 AM   #18
Nanci
BUMP for new members!!!!!

Old 12-04-2016, 03:12 PM   #19
Zincubus
Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 04-22-2017, 01:55 PM   #20
MysticExotics
Bump for new members.

Before buying snakes online, be sure to check out the BOI on fauna classifieds. It will help you determine if the seller you are considering is good to work with or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google