CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New Member saying hello!

Old 01-25-2020, 11:56 PM   #1
Katlynn
New Member saying hello!

Hi,

My son purchased a baby corn snake 2 weeks ago with his Christmas money. I have never owned a snake, but we did a lot of research before getting it. I want to make sure our new pet thrives and I appreciate all of the information that is shared on this forum!

~Katrina

Old 01-26-2020, 09:21 PM   #2
MysticExotics
Welcome! This forum has virtually all of the information you will need for caring for your new snake. If you don't see answers after using the search function, be sure to ask!

Old 01-26-2020, 10:13 PM   #3
Katlynn
Thank you!

Old 01-26-2020, 11:05 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Of course! I remember when I started in Cornsnakes, the beginning of 2010. I have learned a lot over the years, and start breeding them.
I have fun with my projects. I produce morphs that are my favorite, primarily Miami's.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:29 AM   #5
DeuceRon
Welcome! This is a great place!!

Old 01-28-2020, 09:08 AM   #6
SnakeCreations
Hi Katrina!

Welcome to the fourm, it's a great place to learn! Post pictures of your son's snake, when you can, and enjoy!

-Tonya

Old 01-31-2020, 05:47 PM   #7
james1QB
Hello and welcome.

Old 02-20-2020, 07:22 PM   #8
Maevenish
Welcome!

Corn snakes are so wonderful. My Peach is so sweet and awesome. Enjoy your baby snake as they do grow fast (just like kids). As they grow they lose the scardy cat personality and become more curious and amazing. Enjoy the little noodle. This page is amazing for help and information.

Wendy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google