CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Does anyone here own....

Old 11-21-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
*salAMANDA88*
Question Does anyone here own....

Does anyone here own Mandarin Rat Snakes ....and If so..can you post pics of them..I love the way they look....Thanks a bunch in advance.

Old 11-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
Horsejumper499

This if the girl I take care of in my school's program. Her name's Lulu (Empress Lu for real). She came to us in pretty bad condition actually, we're still working with her. I think you can still see the retained eye caps she had when she got to us, but I still think she's lovely

Old 11-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
Horsejumper499
Sorry, the image didn't attach, http://teacherspace.swindsor.k12.ct....fdfieldrat.htm

Old 11-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
*salAMANDA88*
Wow..she is awesome!!..I would LOOOVE to have one of those..problem is I have no idea where to get one..I may try this april at the New England Reptile expo....right now I am trying to get my BF to let me have a Python..haha..not working out so well..lol

Old 11-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #5
Horsejumper499
Thanks I'd offer suggestions as to where to find one, but I've got no idea. All of our animals are given to us through other programs.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
airenlow
I think DaGiant had a pair (maybe for sale) a few months back. I could be wrong but I definitely remember drooling over them. They are very cool looking animals!

Edit: It might have been Wade...either way I can't seem to find the thread now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google