• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

President May be in Trouble

picture.php

This picture was taken in DC last year at the reason rally. Need I say more?

Yesterday (Aug 8th) in 1974 President Nixon, as Watergate loomed over the country, said "as president I must put the interests of America first" "therefor I shall resign the presidency". Wonder if Obama would ever think of the nation first with Benghazi, NSA, IRS, fast and furious, Associated Press, Rosengate, Holder perjury, racial dividing, attacking Lybia without Congressional auth, etc looming over the nation?

Yesterday (Aug 8th) in 1974 President Nixon, as Watergate loomed over the country, said "as president I must put the interests of America first" "therefor I shall resign the presidency". Wonder if Obama would ever think of the nation first with Benghazi, NSA, IRS, fast and furious, Associated Press, Rosengate, Holder perjury, racial dividing, attacking Lybia without Congressional auth, etc looming over the nation?

Short answer, "No".

The president is not the one in trouble here. Once his term is up.... We just plug another one in , Ba da bing ba da boom! Only this one will claim to fight for the "other" side... And promise to give us a better future and world to live in...... Blah blah blah!

How many times do you need to be hit over the head with a brick before you get it?

( not aimed at anyone in particular.... Kinda for everyone really)

Obama had nothing to do with his death.... leave it to.the show boater obama to take credit for that though

You missed my point completely .....

My point is Busch & Obama were probably out on the golf course having a friendly game of golf.

There is no left or right..... It's just a smoke screen designed to keep us busy while they do what they wish.

Remember.... No matter the side you vote for.... Democratic or republican ..... There is NO SUCH THING as an honest politician .

You missed my point completely .....

My point is Busch & Obama were probably out on the golf course having a friendly game of golf.

There is no left or right..... It's just a smoke screen designed to keep us busy while they do what they wish.

Remember.... No matter the side you vote for.... Democratic or republican ..... There is NO SUCH THING as an honest politician .
Yep yep yep. In my lifetime there have been few that would not be considered simply the lessor of two evils.

Back