• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oh, Craigslist...

DYK I have seen that snake posted a lot. They are grasping at straws and don't know what that snake it because it was listed as an amel and a albino and I don't remember what else. I have thought about asking for more pictures. It does look butter but the eyes almost look dark but who knows could just be a bad picture.

Lol, yep, definitely a King Rat snake! I sent them an email saying as much. Got a response saying that's what it was sold to them as, and they've had it for 2 or 3 years. Funny how people can have an animal for so long without ever doing a google search! Anyway, person said thanks and has since corrected the ad.

He's super pretty. I wish he weren't several thousand miles away, lol!

He's close to me, but there is no room at this inn for any more snakes! Yeah, I can't see how you could have an animal and just ... have it. I like to know all about what I have!

DYK I have seen that snake posted a lot. They are grasping at straws and don't know what that snake it because it was listed as an amel and a albino and I don't remember what else. I have thought about asking for more pictures. It does look butter but the eyes almost look dark but who knows could just be a bad picture.

I actually talked to this person, he said it was a female about a year old. I told him it looked like a butter. I think he had her for sale for like $80 or something?? I told him that was too much, lol. I ended up going with Damon's coral ghost anyway... But I do like the dark eyes!!

here is another pic he sent me

20131024_180554.jpg

Well that little chunk of the belly looks like it has light checkers. Which would rule out hypo sunkissed. So best possibility is it is in fact a butter. I sure wish that they would take better pictures.

But they OBVIOUSLY love each other, all sitting on the couch together watching football, so it is okay that they are all in one small tank (you are right, NOT a 20 long) living together! And in front of a big window!

Now all join hands and sing "Kum-by-ya"! :headbang:

Haha. It truly is an odd choice in cage. I emailed (it was inevitable). It'd be nice to see that corn OUT of that screen monstrosity. Heck, I might even have a use for the screen thing next summer. Hmm.

One of the more interesting corn snake enclosures I've seen lately. Halfway tempted to email, but last thing I need is another corn... Lol http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/4214167367.html

Had to withdraw my interest on this guy due to a minor skink emergency.

But basic run down: It's an Amel, at least 2 yrs old, looks to be possibly full grown, eating f/t.

It was supposed to be a gift, but the recipient couldn't take it so the gifters got stuck with it. Or such is my understanding. When will people learn??? The cage is only a foot wide and 2 ft tall as well, according to the seller..

In other news, I must be blind. I could've sworn it was listed for $30 before. Lol

Back