CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Nellie here!

Old 03-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
KaijuNellie
Nellie here!

Hi, I'm Nellie!

I'm here because I spent my whole life with birds (Even bred lovebirds for a while, before I had to move) and small animals and I'm starting to get into reptiles.

Particularly corn snakes, because I prefer Colubrids, and I love the various colors they come in. My hope is to pick up a Reverse Okeetee in the next couple of months, which is my favorite morph that I can afford.

I'm curious about breeding but since that's a huge commitment that's a few years off for me, if at all (I miss breeding love birds, which was an entirely different beast).

Old 03-30-2020, 09:31 PM   #2
Frank Pinello
Welcome
Corn snakes are a great choice. I’m sure you will find a nice reverse okeetee, there are a lot out there,
I have about 30+ right now and been breeding them since the the early 90s, except for about 10 years in between (2007 thru 2017) when my kids were small.

Old 03-30-2020, 09:33 PM   #3
Frank Pinello
Talking

I meant 30+ corn snakes, not all okeetee corns.

Old 03-30-2020, 10:51 PM   #4
SnakeCreations
Welcome to the forum, and corns! I find them delightful I've kept corns and kings for 30 some odd years.

Enjoy!

-Tonya

Old 03-31-2020, 08:27 PM   #5
KaijuNellie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
Welcome
Corn snakes are a great choice. I’m sure you will find a nice reverse okeetee, there are a lot out there,
I have about 30+ right now and been breeding them since the the early 90s, except for about 10 years in between (2007 thru 2017) when my kids were small.

I'll put an official search soon in the "wanted" area, because it doesn't look like I'll have a reptile show to go to anytime soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google