CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New here

Old 04-01-2020, 12:26 AM   #1
chairman
New here

New to the forum but not cornsnakes. I started keeping corns back in the '90s, went a couple years snake-less, and then acquired a small collection of snakes (including two corns). I am thinking about adding a couple more, figured this would be a good place to research.

Old 04-01-2020, 12:33 AM   #2
SnakeCreations
Hello and welcome, Chairman!

-Tonya

Old 04-01-2020, 11:17 PM   #3
Dennis Gulla
Hello and welcome! This site has an unlimited amount of information!

Old 04-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #4
chairman
Thanks. I'm a fan of the forum format. They're organized and easily searchable. I've already been able to catch up on some interesting stuff that happened with corns when I wasn't quite paying attention. It is quite a contrast compared to other formats that seem to be growing in popularity as of late, information disappearing and conversation threads that resemble dogs chasing squirrels.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:43 PM   #5
DollysMom
Welcome. Glad you are here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google