CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

About this forum......
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 06:48 PM   #1
Rich Z
About this forum......

I've been seeing more and more new members registering on this site, and in some cases they will post an introduction in one forum or another. I think a forum like this where such introductions can take place is due.

This is not reserved solely for new members, so anyone at all who wants to make an official introduction and talk about themselves a little bit so we can all get to know each other a little better is welcome to do so.

And let me be the first (or close to it) to welcome the new comers here. I hope you find this site to be interesting and helpful. And I hope you can join in and enjoy yourself while you are here.

Thanks for stopping in.

Rich Z

Old 09-22-2005, 07:02 PM   #2
Roy Munson
Great idea.

Hi, I'm Dean. I like all the morphs, but lavenders and diffused-combos are my favorites. I'm less partial to most amels and stripes, but there are numerous exceptions. I got my first corn when I was fourteen, and I've loved them ever since. I kept my corn addiction under reasonable control for many years, but I lost all restraint in 2005. I've never been happier.

Welcome newcomers, and I hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do.

Old 09-22-2005, 07:04 PM   #3
kkempin
I am pretty darn new around here. My name is Kent and I had been to this site to get info. and it seemed like a cool site so I became member. I have a snow corn named Molly and "she's" almost a year old now. I already want to get another one but there are so many morphs these days it's hard to pick just one.

Old 09-22-2005, 07:09 PM   #4
amelanistic frank
Lightbulb Get R Done Y'all!!!

Howdy folks-
Hailing from The 'Cuse, home of the Orange, looks like we've got ourselves a decent pigskin team this year, and I cannot emphasize how dang excited I am about hoops season. GMac is a senior this year, its gonna be HUUUUUUGE Billy, I tell ya!

So I am a 30 year old (OUCH!) doing auto insurance for a living, playing my guitar, mountain biking, kayaking, camping, partying more than occasionally , and watching summer come to a close...

I just picked up my pal Frank, he is a male amelinistic corn and he just had his first fuzzy today, in the blue no less!

Frank is a cool cat, he is the man I tell ya.

Well, just figured I'd say hello to everyone since I am pretty new 'round these parts.

Rich, you have a great community here.

Everyone, say hello to fall!

-Dave \m/

Old 09-22-2005, 09:12 PM   #5
Rich Z
PLEASE! Create a NEW thread for your introductions and don't just append them as replies to this thread! I left it open for replies so I could get feedback about this new forum, but should have realized that someone will REPLY to it with their intro instead. Guess I had better lock it down to keep other people from doing it as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread