• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess that herp!!!

Guess I better post. You're on your own, I have to work all day tomorrow.
Someone's got to know this guy. My favorite amphibian:

ETF1.jpg

So right on this one. Did the "X" on the back help?
I remember floating down the Swatara Creek on a raft as night fell and the hundreds(thousands?) of peepers started singing. Some places where the trees were really low over the water we actually had to speak louder to be heard properly.

Wonderful! I have never seen or heard them before :(. I just remember researching them online when I was living in WI last year. I moved away early March and it was just TOO early and cold for them to come out.

How is this for an EASY one?

05-20-10jpgres.jpg

Is that an Arizona Black Rattlesnake? Crotalus viridis cerberus? I've never seen one. But I don't know of any other crots that are almost black like that...

You got it Chris! I found this (guy?) at 7'000 elevation, almost unheard of for rattle snakes. So far it is the first and only wild rattle snake I have ever found. Good work, your turn!

Thats an awesome find Allison! Personlly, I've only come across Black-tailed, Diamondbacks, and Mojaves. I would've loved to find that guy!

Back