• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The official random image thread

That money fish is awesome!

tumblr_maxbrglbxK1qb6i2po1_1280.jpg

Frog Girl is so air-brushed you can't even see her fingers!

Last time we posted pics like that, some women were all Oh that's so demeaning, blah blah blah. I went out and bought the 2012 and 2013 Australian Girls of Herpetology calendars and have 2012 hanging in a public corridor, at work. Well, some of the naked models have paper cut-out clothes. The director stopped by and looked at it and then just didn't say anything. I guess she just didn't want to get into it with me...

That's so they can remain anonymous! Probably encourages models who would otherwise be hesitant. Australian Girls are all real-life women herpers. Faces and all!

That's so they can remain anonymous! Probably encourages models who would otherwise be hesitant. Australian Girls are all real-life women herpers. Faces and all!

I looked through their photos and I thought they were really tastefully done. I really liked the one with the monitor (?).

Call me old fashioned, but show me the hottest girl you can imagine and I'll still prefer her not holding a fish.

... What fish?
Yeah Robbie, it is kinda hard to ignore the man holding the fish. Slightly more muscled than I prefer, but definently worth ignoring the fish.

I'd love to own this. I think it is an abandoned building in an Eastern Europe country.

Attachments

• ahouse.jpg
    ahouse.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 207
Back