• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tangerine Stripe (Amel Java Stripe)

LRDJ

I think this girl has lots of potential. If in fact they are the same as Kastanies ....then I am happy with that :)

Could it also be an Amel Sunrise (White Flaking)? Her colors are too orangey but what the heck do I know. Future breedings I guess....

16286811586_8ef6c9ef56_b.jpg

16125368980_9084e5806a_b.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Orlando

Orlando, why all the uncertainties? From whom did you get it?
Nice animal regardless!

Terri

Terri,

why all the uncertainties? I know.....I know.....

I twisted Don's neck and then he ended up with an arm bar....LOL

Take care!

Orlando

I really, really like that snake! I've long thought sunrise stripe needs to be made. If I had to wager, you have it. Some sunrises have red factor, which probably explains that one being on the orange side.

Back