• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show off Your unique Corns!!!!

Sarah1228

I would love to see your most prized & unique corns! Whether due to colors, pattern, size, or what ever made you fall in love with it. I love seeing photos!!

Most prized would be Shadow a 2012 Sunkissed Anery Stripe :D

Shadow20120907-01.jpg

This is my favorite of all my snakes. She's a bloodred phet lavender stripe from Zorro. Maybe it's just me, but her bright red color and side diffusion are amazing! Plus I love the little spots of whote on her sides. I recently decided on the name Rigby (The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby)

92EFF534-68DC-4AE2-98F8-67E970156013-7493-000004C92FF47565.jpg

This is my favorite of all my snakes. She's a bloodred phet lavender stripe from Zorro. Maybe it's just me, but her bright red color and side diffusion are amazing! Plus I love the little spots of whote on her sides. I recently decided on the name Rigby (The Beatles-Eleanor Rigby)

92EFF534-68DC-4AE2-98F8-67E970156013-7493-000004C92FF47565.jpg

Yes I've always loved how some corns had that side diffusion and she has an amazing red color!!! She's a beauty!

Totally unfair question! It's not easy choosing your "most prized & unique" corns! I instead went for those first on my favorites' list. And don't get angry if I make a second post with more as trying to limit myself to 5 may be quite difficult.

Lady - dilute anery motley
Iceman - ice
Aramis - diffuse ice
Ashok - cinder
Cupid - JMG coral ghost

Attachments

• Lady Dec '11 - close up - 6.jpg
    Lady Dec '11 - close up - 6.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 545
  • Ice Jan '12 - close up - 8.jpg
    Ice Jan '12 - close up - 8.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Aramis July '11.jpg
    Aramis July '11.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 546
  • Ashok Sept '11 - close up - 2.jpg
    Ashok Sept '11 - close up - 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 544
  • Cupid Oct '11 - close up - 8.jpg
    Cupid Oct '11 - close up - 8.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 542
Haha I'm very sorry Susan! I just wanted to see pictures of everyone's beautiful snakes!!! I know it's not fair to pick ones so I was hoping people would post more then one picture!! Anyways your snakes are gorgeous, love the eyes on the 4th snake. They're all lovely and you've always had a beautiful collection!!!

This is Lacy, my super dark pewter:

lacynewshed1.jpg

And this is Nautley, my not-a-motley who decided to be a she rather than a he as I had originally thought:

nautley5122.jpg

Midas - caramel Upper Keys phase
Thelma - ultramel anery motley
Quasar - ultramel charcoal
Phillipe - dilute ghost motley
Boo - ghost

Attachments

• Midas Feb '11 - close up - 4.jpg
    Midas Feb '11 - close up - 4.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 541
  • Thelma March '12 - close up - 3.jpg
    Thelma March '12 - close up - 3.jpg