• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New years babies

Here is the first one that came out a non-Striped Tessera. I see a Striped one in the clutch that has not emerged yet, but I'll get a pic or two when he/she comes out.

Attachments

• MVC-Tessy13.JPG.JPG
    MVC-Tessy13.JPG.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 396
Amazing looking little tessera~! I'm jealous, I have about 2,5 more years to wait until I can breed Lilith... :(

Really? Hatching on 1-1-13, convenient. Let me know if you get any more extreme reverse okeetees this year. Both of the females I got from you were picky feeders and died.:(

Really? Hatching on 1-1-13, convenient. Let me know if you get any more extreme reverse okeetees this year. Both of the females I got from you were picky feeders and died.:(

Wow! Amazing you never mentioned anything about them being picky and dieing. Iv'e never had a single problem with any that I sold, or kept myself. Sorry to hear that now.

Well, the one I got from you Steve is doing EXCELLENT !!
I love that she is developing the greenish coloration too. Hope you don't mind, here is a coulpe shots of her.

BTW, that is a 6in deli cup she is just about filling, not a 8oz. hatchling deli ;)

Roylance Extreme Okeetee

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 376
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 377

I sold them to you against my better judgement, and I was told from another breeder that you would pull this, but I went ahead and sold them to you any way. Your e- mails were VERY rude and cocky and I really shouldn't have went through with the transaction.
If you wanna play this game we'll do it, and I'll post all of our E-mails from the sale of those animals on the BOI! Do you wanna go there???

Walter, that ERO female is absolutely to die for!!! I can't wait to get my stuff once it all hatches...this made me even more excited than I already was :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Walter, that ERO female is absolutely to die for!!! I can't wait to get my stuff once it all hatches...this made me even more excited than I already was :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Thanks, that's a Roylance product. You can't go wrong with Steve's snakes. I've known Steve for years and he produces some AMAZING corns.
Matter of fact, here is another one that I proudly own from Steve.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Attachments

• Striped Tessy 2.jpg
    Striped Tessy 2.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 374
Hey man I'm just saying what happened. They did fine for a while and then the females got picky on me. The male is doing great and looking awesome, on weanlings already. Thought we had buried the hatchet on this? I'd like to know who this other breeder is that's bad mouthing me. I've got a solid reputation and many can back me up on this.

Walter, thanks!!! They are looking great!

Here are some new ones I just took of Extreme R.Os that are hatching now :)

Attachments

• DSCN2937.JPG
    DSCN2937.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCN2938.JPG
    DSCN2938.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCN2939.JPG
    DSCN2939.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCN2940.JPG
    DSCN2940.JPG