• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SRCORNS.COM Hatchling Thread (2015)

steve roylance

It has begun!

First ones out are Black Rats and Leucistic Blacks.

It might be a few days before Corn babies start pipping.

Attachments

• DSCN5564.JPG
    DSCN5564.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 628
  • DSCN5565.JPG
    DSCN5565.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 623
Those baby snakes are just so cute! I'm awaiting your Blizzard corn snakes to hatch :) I check your site every day lol.

I think my collection is pretty solid right now...but if he starts pumping out orchid tesseras or lava orchids I'm in deep trouble.

I think my collection is pretty solid right now...but if he starts pumping out orchid tesseras or lava orchids I'm in deep trouble.

I felt my collection was pretty solid, and narrowed down to my specific projects, but I am a sucker for Cinder and Sunkissed stuff.
Let's just say I have some unplanned additions. LOL

Just when I think I'm safe from temptation of buying more babies...
LOL!!!
You are safe....for now.
I felt my collection was pretty solid, and narrowed down to my specific projects, but I am a sucker for Cinder and Sunkissed stuff.
Let's just say I have some unplanned additions. LOL

I happen to have some Sunkissed Cinder stuff that I can't wait to see when it hatches :)

Striped Caramel Corns

I like to post some of the common stuff too, because there are new people getting into the hobby that like to see all the morphs, not just the newer ones.

:)

Attachments

• DSCN5567.JPG
    DSCN5567.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Could you please post a photos of your adult Reverse Okeetees and a Blizzard?
IF and when you get time? I am pretty sure I'm intrested in the Blizzard, but I keep going back to the Reverse Okeetees also lol. Every time I see Reverse Okeetees they all seem to look different. Thanks :)

Tank is all set up, just waiting for a baby! :)

Could you please post a photos of your adult Reverse Okeetees and a Blizzard?
IF and when you get time? I am pretty sure I'm intrested in the Blizzard, but I keep going back to the Reverse Okeetees also lol. Every time I see Reverse Okeetees they all seem to look different. Thanks :)

Tank is all set up, just waiting for a baby! :)

I'm going to pretend I didn't see that ;)
LOL
LOL!!
Please say with lavender...wait no! I can't buy more babies right now! :bird:

:)

Attachments

• DSCN5568.JPG
    DSCN5568.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Dscn5288.jpg
    Dscn5288.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Dscn5464.jpg
    Dscn5464.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 229
  • Mvc-reok[1].jpg
    Mvc-reok[1].jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 226
Steve, I know you said a subset of your female EROs take on that green/pink coloration as adults. Does is correlate with how "extreme" the saddle border phenotype is?

WOW You have some nice snakes! Oh oh, this is going to be harder than I thought to pick out which morph I want. Thanks for posting the pics. Are all the ones with color reverse okeetees?
Thanks and you're welcome!
Steve, I know you said a subset of your female EROs take on that green/pink coloration as adults. Does is correlate with how "extreme" the saddle border phenotype is?

I don't think it does. I've seen the green borders on some of my "Reg" ROs as well.

WOW You have some nice snakes! Oh oh, this is going to be harder than I thought to pick out which morph I want. Thanks for posting the pics. Are all the ones with color reverse okeetees?

The last three pictured are ROs. As for the saddles, from what I've witnessed, it seems to be the luck of the draw.. some Reverse Okeetees just develop the green saddles over time. I didn't see any indication of Green saddles until my girl was probably 2 years old or so.

I'm sure Steve will be able to offer more info. ;) :cheers:

Back