CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

1.2 Rats. NOT SNAKE FOOD

Old 07-21-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
Gallagher
1.2 Rats. NOT SNAKE FOOD

Were selling 1.2 Rats... these guys are to be pets/breeders and NOT snake food... anyone looking to start breeding these are the perfect start. Have been breeding recently but have not had pups yet... the females may even be having some soon... we just have too many. Male is tan and white and so is one of his females. Other female is brown and white. Very tame... Their about 6 weeks old. Local pick up only...were in Mesa, AZ. $20 to try and make sure they dont go as snake food. [though we know the babies will]

** Note** Apologies if this is the wrong section but I figured everything related to rodents was to go here. Let me know if Im wrong and Ill repost at for sale.

Angel

Old 07-21-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
DdotSpot
If you want to sell them, it might be more appropriate to put it in the for sale section. You might get more 'action' doing so also

Old 07-21-2005, 04:52 PM   #3
Gallagher
>>

I put it here because Its where Ive seen everyone else put it... seems everything rodent is kept here. So thats why I did so... my original rats were bought off here from this section. So I wasnt sure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google