CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

the saga continues........

Old 03-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #61
Cflaguy
Diamond

do you guys have the ole pinky guns over there? Or is that what you're calling a syringe?

Old 03-22-2006, 03:59 AM   #62
diamondlil
I couldn't find any pinky pumps at all, so if you promise not to tell matron..some 10cc syringes came home with me from work! From what I gather this just means puree-ing the mice first as opposed to the pump doing it for me.

Old 03-28-2006, 04:40 AM   #63
diamondlil
oh lord I can't wait

wish us luck, last night the mama mouse procuced at least 7 squeakers, I wasn't sure she was ready as she didn't get huge so I'd syringed a 3ml puree into Lil already earlier in the evening, so now a 4 day wait before I can try Lil with a live pink. Luckily I'm working 4 nights in a row so I'll have something else to occupy me, but I'm now totally paranoid that if the live doesn't work I'll really be stumped.

Old 03-28-2006, 04:40 AM   #64
diamondlil
procuced=produced for a paranoid owner

Old 03-28-2006, 09:00 AM   #65
jenkva
Good luck!
**crossing fingers and toes**

Old 03-28-2006, 09:25 AM   #66
diamondlil
thanks Jenvka, I'll have to uncross mine at work or there could be some problems! My boy's first gig next week too, so is bit of a waiting time now!

Old 03-30-2006, 01:07 PM   #67
diamondlil
Lil and pinky introduced, she has sniffed it a couple of times so am leaving them alone overnight. 1 paranoid owner off to work tonight.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:54 PM   #68
jenkva
if I continue to cross my fingers and toes like that I will never be able to untie them.... I have added my cats' hair in the crossing process
I hope she does more than sniffing tonight. Let us know as soon as possible if we should or

Old 03-30-2006, 07:50 PM   #69
Savvy19
I read this whole thread, and I'm amazed at the devotion you have for Lil! That's awesome. I will also do anything for my pets, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one! I do have a few questions, though...

What's "braining?"

I read something about scenting the mice, too. If this ok to do every once in a while, just to add some fun, and interest for the snake? Or would it cause them to reject a normal f/t? And if we can scent them with tuna water/juice, can they EAT tuna? I've been wondering about little treats and stuff like that for them.

Old 03-30-2006, 07:52 PM   #70
Savvy19
Oh yeah, and congrats on the progress! She's looking good! I'm looking forward to future progression photos!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google