• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

I just realized that i have ZERO pics of me with a snake..I have lots of pictures of snakes...and quite a few of me..but none together. Thats awful!

dawnrenee2000 said:
I just realized that i have ZERO pics of me with a snake..I have lots of pictures of snakes...and quite a few of me..but none together. Thats awful!

Yes it is, and you should feel bad :p
Hop to it! :grin01:

dawnrenee2000 said:

Hey...how are the Blairs, did they produce for you?

Malaika said:
Haha it's the belly button ring, isn't it. My bf is ten years younger than you and four years older than me!
It's OK...I'm old. I could have sworn you had an "age" under your avatar of 26...otherwise I'da kept my yap shut...20 IS too young for me... :cry:

texastailfeathers said:
Oh dear...this thread just took a downward turn... :sidestep:
You're kidding me, right? This thread took a downward turn on the second page... :grin01:

tyflier said:
You're kidding me, right? This thread took a downward turn on the second page... :grin01:

*Looks for you on the second page...*

JK! JK!

Sorry about the comment, but you have been the biggest flirt so far heh!
:grin01:

Okeetee_Corn_Snakes said:
LOL! Way to bring that comment back! ;)

Well, it is one of the best (and most humorous) comments floating around this board.

I finally had a chance to use it on someone. :grin01:

Matthew said:
Well, it is one of the best (and most humorous) comments floating around this board.

What did you say? I was too busy drooling over you :grin01:

Great Thread!

Wow, how many females do we have going gravid here? I mean I expected it from the guys but phfeww. Glad to see this thread still running. It is a lot more personal than most and deffinately a fun read!

I now CNoob I promised pics and have been putting it off. I will try tonight again.

Well here is some more snake humor for everyone:
snake-dream.gif

aton1126l.jpg

Okeetee_Corn_Snakes said:
*Looks for you on the second page...*

JK! JK!

Sorry about the comment, but you have been the biggest flirt so far heh! :grin01:
That's the story of my life. I have always been a huge flirt. It's fun and harmless, and usually puts a smile on everyone involved's face...

tyflier said:
That's the story of my life. I have always been a huge flirt. It's fun and harmless, and usually puts a smile on everyone involved's face...
Lol I hear you. I have to say this is a really funny thread and your remarks make it that much more interesting =P! There really is some artistic pictures here, makes me wish my skills with the camera was better.

So many beautiful people here!

Lots of flirts too, huh?

I will post pictures tomorrow, maybe. I'm not much to look at but my snake will make up for it, right? haha. :p

nagini said:
So many beautiful people here!

Lots of flirts too, huh?

I will post pictures tomorrow, maybe. I'm not much to look at but my snake will make up for it, right? haha. :p

Aww don't say that! Its all really about the snakes anyways =) lol this thread is just fun and games and showing off your corns. I have to say I rather enjoy this thread and hope it continues! I like all the witty remarks in here :grin01:

We're just having fun :) it's a good way to encourage people to keep posting their pictures, and to take more with them and their corns.

Matthew said:

Lol Thanks Matthew! Much appreciated!

*Dez looks over at Lily's tank, flicks tongue* "How you doin :cool:

How bout me and some of my kids? :shrugs: :rolleyes: ;)
Generally I'm behind the camera... so there aren't really many pictures of me. (best I can do at the moment) :cheers:
kissy.jpg

Wow what great pics everyone! :) I can't wait to show off my new baby... hopefully only 4 more days till he gets here... and then you had better be prepared for a FLOOD of pics!

Back