CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

i need some advice help :(

Old 11-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #41
danielle
Yeaah no peeking till you see poo, wait another 5 or so days after poo, and feed another pinkie- slow and steady wins the race

Old 11-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #42
kathylove
Yes, there is nothing to be gained by bothering him. Wait another couple of days unless you smell a regurge. Even if he does regurge, the longer he has to digest, the better. There is nothing you can do to help him right now except to make sure temps are perfect - and patiently wait.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #43
francka
If you have a paypal you can easily buy Nutribac it will help your snake to establish the good bacteria to digest better. Unfortunately for the Europe is more expensive the post fee of the Nutribac (for all I paid something like 15€), but you can buy some book(s) of Kathylove too

Old 11-26-2009, 03:13 PM   #44
DarkSmoke
well , a small update.
i just saw my snake on the heat side , i think he still has a small bumb tough im not sure cause it could be just part of his body a bit uphill on the substrate. I hope its not a bumb after 48 hours with a small pinky like that, its something that never happened.

Old 11-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #45
jlindp
Wow, that's good he's on the warm side! And don't worry if he still has a bump, even with a small meal. He's had many regurges, so he's probably low on stomach acids/good bacteria and it might take a little longer than usual, regardless of size. Plus, if he's been on the cooler side, it'll take a longer to digest, as well. Just be patient and try not to worry too much! :}

Old 11-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #46
DarkSmoke
update... well.. he pooped lol

Old 11-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #47
Asbit
So far so good.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #48
Teddy Roosevelt
That's fantastic news! Now just keep his temps good and leave him be for a week, then feed him as other members have advised.

Old 12-01-2009, 05:26 AM   #49
DarkSmoke
update, today im gonna go buy him another pinky and an adult for my ball

Old 12-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #50
Cornsnake124
i agree with everyone about feeding schedules, techniques, etc..etc... basically everything. Except one thing: I would not advise you feed pinky rats right now, but altogether, rats are not bad. I feed rats to all my snakes (save the hatchlings) and they are not obese.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google