• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help with Morph!

HypoMotley1

Hello,

Can anyone help with the morph of my snake. I have tried contacting the vendor but i have not been able to. Also, does anyone know about how old it might be? Thanks.

DSCF2827 (2).JPG

DSCF28082.jpg

DSCF28242.jpg

DSCF28262.jpg

Hybrid?? Something not quite corn-ish going on. That's "wild type" or classic coloring, but not quite. And the nose markings look kingsnake-ish.

I would also say hybrid from corn and king, but I'm no expert.
Awesome snake though.:crazy01:

So hybrid means that it is a mix of two different snakes? sorry im new to this! The person I bought it from said it was a Corn, I bought it at a reptile expo.

So hybrid means that it is a mix of two different snakes? sorry im new to this! The person I bought it from said it was a Corn, I bought it at a reptile expo.

Yes. Mine is a Creamsicle corn snake. Mom was part corn/part rat snake. When ever a parent is a hybrid, the whole clutch is hybrid. But if you bought it from a breeder at a Reptile expo, then I'm sure he knows what he's breeding. If it was a hybrid he would of told you...just my thought!

I really liked him when I saw him....so I forgot to ask and she did not mention it. I asked her for a corn, she showed me that one. Thanks for the help.

Looks like a Jungle Corn to me. Corn King Cross. Tell the exact month of birth is impossible with out the breeder but I would have to say that it is a 2010 hatchling.

I'd say either a late 09 or early 2010.. Nice chunky baby too. I agree KingxCorn=Jungle

Google Jungle Corn Snake =) Good luck with her!

Super nice, me likey! It almost looks like an obstacle course / big jungle gym play ground! 2 thumbs up over here!!!! :)

Yup! Looks like a Jungle Corn alright... I saw many pics of them and it looks like it has some King Snake traits in it... I love Jungles!! My boyfriend used to have one, she was beautiful... looked just like that but no red, more white... <3

I was going to say banded miami corn. But then I seen it's nose and that is a kingsnake nose for sure! So I agree that you didn't get a corn snake. You got a jungle corn (corn snake x kingsnake).

Very nice setup. Lose the stick on thermometer, though, they are useless for corns, kings & jungle corns, what you want to know is the temperature down on the glass to make sure it doesn't get too hot because your little one WILL burrow down onto the glass at least occasionally. Some of mine are subterranean, they dig little tunnels thru the aspen!

Back