CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New member here! Just wanted to say what's up and expect pictures/videos of my Corn!

Old 11-04-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
MrSnake618
New member here! Just wanted to say what's up and expect pictures/videos of my Corn!

Sup everyone, new member here on the forum. I own a beautiful Anerythristic (Anery) Male Corn Snake, named Mr. Snake. He's got a nice black, grey, and yellow pattern on top, with the normal corn-looking underside with nice whites, black, and yellow accents. I'm going to attempt to post a video of Mr. Snake eating a nice large sized mouse. I was also wondering how active this forum is as I'd like to talk to other about corn snakes and get some insight into any questions I have.

Here's the link to Mr. Snake eating: https://vid.me/dmJj
Not sure why it's such bad quality, was taken with an iPhone 7. If anyone can help me to make pictures and videos look better and more high quality that's be much appreciated.

-Mr.Snake618

Old 11-04-2016, 09:39 PM   #2
DollysMom
Welcome!

I love your enthusiasm and your snake is awesome. Mr. Snake is a great name. He looks quite handsome in the video.

I have an iPhone 7 plus. First hint is to turn your phone sideways. Online video always looks better in landscape mode. Make sure to clean off your lens. Have enough light. An iPhone will record in pretty low light but the more light the better. Check your settings and make sure you are recording in at least 720p HD. Make sure your upload is HD as well. Take your phone outside and see if you can make a decent video of anything, not necessarily your snake, in daylight (don't of course take your snake out in weather that is not safe for him).

If none of these things produce better video, when take your phone in and have an Apple Genius check it out.

Best wishes.

Old 11-05-2016, 04:36 AM   #3
Zincubus
Welcome !!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
anerythristic, corn snake, feeding, morphs