• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Great BIG Thank You!!!!!

Jimmy C.

I just wanted to say thank you to 4 really Cool people.

Simon Fung, Jim & Amy Owens and Joe Clarke

Because of thier kindness and help I got 8 Great new snakes yesterday

Thanks Guys,
Jimmy C.

A Great bunch of people!!!!!!

I got!!!!!!!!

5 Normal Motleys 2.3
1 Amel Motley 0.1
1 Hypo 0.1
1 yearling Miami phase 0.1

I am so happy to have them!!! I have to figure out the names.
Jimmy C.

jimmy,
sometime we've got to get all you guys down here. i love coming up there and thankfully simon and joe let me come up and drool on their snakes. :) i had a great time and was nice to meet more people who love snakes.

joe,
one of these times you need to come down here! (even though i like your food better--- thanks for dinner) i still want those 2 snakes if you don't sell them first. especially that monster!!! (amy'll have to get used to him ;))

simon,
thanks for the snakes and for taking the pics. you getting them snakes i sent the link for?

it's getting to the point where i know more canadian herpers than american. glad you guys live so close...:) jim
p.s. the hogs were both in shed and turned out fabulous!!!

Jimmy,
No need to say thanks to me. I didn't do anything. All I did was sit in Jim's car and go to Joe's place to eat his food and take his snakes. That's all I did. I didn't do anything. So no need to thank me.

Joe,
I need to talk to you. I have something to ask you about the snakes that I got from you.

Jim & Amy,
Yes I have contacted the person, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. But I surely want those snakes. They look great!I really do wish that I can get them!!! Can't wait to see you again! I do wish that I can come to your place someday. I know that it's going to blow my collection away!!

Thanks for everything guys!!

Back