CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

I got a special gift tonight!

Old 08-12-2015, 10:56 PM   #1
Ravenessa
I got a special gift tonight!

She is staying at the bf's house until I have cleared everything here up. I know odds are in favor of everything being ok but I am still quarantining myself.

One of my clients messaged me last night saying I better have a set up ready they have a present for me...

I died.. I got Blue Eyed Leusistic ball python today.. 2 months old.

It was a thank you for the work I've done with their dog who is now improving after last trainer said to euthanize him. Talk about a beautiful tip!

Her name is Freya.. and OMG only ball python I will ever own but what a sweetheart and brave..

This one has been on my wish list since I saw them with NERD and they were 5k/piece. That was I think 5 6 years ago..

They have her sister, I saw her and told them how much I wished for one and here she is. So it's Luna and Freya. Bf was all grabby hands..

She was with me at work today, they had their session and gave her to me there.. So last class one of my trainer students was training the people, I was cuddling the snake. One little girl maybe 10 years old fell in love with her, so she sat there holding her, talking to her, and now she wants a snake too.. Mom is scared of puppies so we will see how that conversation goes!

Old 08-13-2015, 12:29 AM   #2
hypnoctopus
Wow, that is so nice of them! What a beautiful little girl.

Old 08-13-2015, 03:38 AM   #3
DollysMom
Congrats. She's really very beautiful.

Old 08-13-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
jagodzinski
Congratulations! That is amazing. She is beautiful

Old 08-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #5
Zeina
Oh snap!! Congratulations. They are absolutely gorgeous.

Old 08-13-2015, 02:45 PM   #6
MysticExotics
That's cool! How exciting!

Old 08-13-2015, 02:54 PM   #7
Tavia
What a great tip!

Old 08-13-2015, 11:03 PM   #8
Ravenessa
Thank you guys! I am really thrilled to have her.. I am not big on balls in general but that morph <3

They have had a rough time with trainers.. first trainer screwed their dog up, the second trainer suggested to euthanize when he bit the nose of the father in the house hold (he took a small piece off).. and after 2 months of hard work we have started seeing a much better and less anxious/aggressive pup..

So they fixed this... I am over the moon and so are they.. Needless to say we talk reptiles all day long when we train dogs..

I am so happy!!

Old 09-07-2015, 02:01 PM   #9
Ravenessa
OMG!!!!!!!! Stubborn little shit, she has now not eaten for 3 weeks, she was on hoppers when I got her, I was a little nervous since she hadn't eaten so I took a big fuzzy and this week I did a corn trick. I boiled it ala baby pinky... She also was on live when I got her so I have had to try to switch her. But yes she finally had her first meal, another 2-3 feedings and I can start handle her more regularly.. Balls are SO sensitive!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2015, 02:41 PM   #10
Haight
Moar Pikturs!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google