CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2014 Babies - Fires, Amels, Masque Amels, Snow

Old 08-15-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
hypnoctopus
2014 Babies - Fires, Amels, Masque Amels, Snow

All of my 2014 babies have now eaten at least three consecutive meals (some have already had four), so they are ready to go to new homes. All the females have been popped at least three times.

At this time, I cannot ship, so local sales only. I'm located in Elko, NV, but can travel to any of the nearby areas.

I will be in Chandler, AZ in October. I can hold babies with a deposit.

All babies are ACR registered and have iherp pages. I can transfer both to you. Each baby will come with a feeding record and a caresheet (if you need it).

Please PM me here or email me at oliviascurlycorns@gmail.com. I'd be happy to send you additional photos or information for each baby.

Spumoni - Snow - Female - $40
This one is quite feisty, but calms down once you're holding her.

Peach - Masque Amel - Female - $50
I call this one 'Beach' sometimes, if you know what I mean. Definitely the feistiest of the bunch.

Maple - Masque Amel - Female - $50
Quite feisty.

Butterscotch - Amel - Female - $30 SOLD
This one is pretty calm and easy to handle.

Neapolitan - Amel - Female - $30 SOLD

Praline - Amel - Female - $30 SOLD
A bit wiggly, but pretty sweet.

Mocha - Fire - Female - $60
This baby likes to be covered and left alone to eat.

Ripple - Fire - Female - $60
One of the nicest babies.

Mint - Fire - Male - $60
I love this one's head pattern. I expect him to be very pretty as an adult. Quite feisty.

Strawberry - Fire - Female - $60 SOLD
This one is the most red, so I think she will be a stunning adult. She also is a very calm and sweet baby.

Pistachio - Fire - Male - $60 ON HOLD

Old 08-15-2014, 12:07 AM   #2
hypnoctopus
Here are pictures of the mom and dad.

Old 08-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
smigon
So so so cute! And they all have great head patterns!

Old 09-30-2014, 02:28 PM   #4
hypnoctopus
I am now back in Arizona. These babies are all doing so well and are more than ready for new homes.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:43 PM   #5
albertagirl
I think it's so cool when you can get an idea of a baby's personality beforehand! Very pretty babies.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:47 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
I think it's so cool when you can get an idea of a baby's personality beforehand! Very pretty babies.
Thanks! When I got my first snake, I never even realized that they could have different personalities, but they definitely do.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #7
albertagirl
No kidding! I've been amazed.

Old 10-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #8
hypnoctopus
I can't edit the original post anymore, but Mint and Pistachio are now sold, and I have one more baby to add.

This is Sherbet, a male masque amel. He is super bright, and I believe he is also red factor. He has an awesome bright orange head with a red wash throughout his belly scales. He can be defensive when you first pick him up, but it usually fine to handle. He's eating perfectly every meal and is the largest baby in the clutch. He is $50.

I believe Ripple also has the red factor gene. She's a really stunning fire with nice diffusion and a really red wash.

All babies have now had their second shed. Let me know if you'd like any updated pictures of any of the babies!

Shipping may be available to certain areas. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss shipping.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #9
hypnoctopus
Mocha has sold.

Only 5 babies left: Spumoni, Sherbet, Maple, Peach, and Ripple.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #10
STTSP4
Could you ship to Washington?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google