CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Chat

Old 03-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
***Beth***
Chat

I already posted here: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=109603
but figured this is where it should have been posted. I've tried getting into chat numerous times since I've joined and have never been able to get in. I get a grey pop-up window that says: Authentication failed. I have tried with IE and firefox. I have tried on my Sony Vaio and my Toshiba laptops, each with different operating systems (don't think it would matter though...). Does anyone have any clue why I can't get in?

Thanks for any input.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
***Beth***
Here's a screenshot:

Old 03-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
***Beth***
Which chat program is used on this site? If I knew that maybe I could try to look up the solution on my own... I know that chat programs can be taken out and new ones put in to vbulletin forums so there are many different kinds. If you know which it is I'd gladly start trying to find a solution. Again thanks for any input.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Beth*** View Post
Which chat program is used on this site? If I knew that maybe I could try to look up the solution on my own... I know that chat programs can be taken out and new ones put in to vbulletin forums so there are many different kinds. If you know which it is I'd gladly start trying to find a solution. Again thanks for any input.
It's called "RealChat".

Old 03-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
***Beth***
Thanks Rich! If I figure anything out I'll update.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
DaGiant
I'll bet its the *** in your name that is stopping you
from getting in.

Old 03-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
cornsnakeforsale_com
I'd go with that. Anyone else with some non-standard characters in their names that would like to try it out? You might PM some people from here http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/mem...name&order=asc to see if they can get in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google