CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

whiskeys new skin.. pic heavy

Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
1TimeMoM
whiskeys new skin.. pic heavy

I woke up yesterday morning to a snake ghost.. LoL.. my baby shed.. his colors are gorgeous now... the colors that you see are actually what he looks like.. I have a few pics that are dull dont go by that.. he is as such in the ones that he is vibrant.. I also weighed him this morning he is 25 grams give or take a tiny lil bit.. Is that a good weight? he is 9wks old today... heres whiskey!!! comments will be greatly appreciated.. he is turning kinda white.. Is he an amel? I know I have asked that before but I have seen diffrent amels and he looks like some and he also looks like some baby ROs Ive seen...

Old 07-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Noename
Super pretty! Definatly loving the colors your Whiskys got there

Old 07-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
1TimeMoM
thanks I cant wait to see how his colors will change.. I hope he dont turn out to be just red and orange.. I hope he keeps some of those light colors on him.. I love my baby whiskey... cant wait to see yours

Old 07-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
Michael823
He looks great, very nice colors. I would classify him as Amel, and not Reverse Okeetee, as they are selectively bred Amels that should have very distinguished white borders. Not to detract from your gorgeous snake though, it's just that RO's have very specific qualities, he looks excellent.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #5
Jenstar
He's beautiful.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #6
The_Thunderer
He does look great in his new skin!! I love little amels! That's why I have 2... one amel (Peek-a-boo) and an R.O. (Corrinne). LOL.

Don't worry about his colors... he's your snake and you'll love him just the same. LOL.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
1TimeMoM
thnks you guys i will love him no matter what.. hes so vibrant right now tho and i love how his checkers on his belly are starting to be outlined in orange

Old 07-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
RobbiesCornField
He's looking great!

Old 07-21-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
LBoz
I really like amels as well. That's what my very first is. He's not quite as vibrant as yours, but still beautiful in my eyes. Thanks for sharing!!

Old 07-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #10
1TimeMoM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
He's looking great!
thanks robbie that feels great coming from you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google