• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Orange" morph corns

chris68

Arundel Reptiles
Amel + Buf make an "Orange". The female is also a Tessera. Both are het Dilute, Motley an Anery A :grin01:

Attachments

• 103E7485.jpg
    103E7485.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 7418buf1.jpg
    7418buf1.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 125
I like them too, and a lot of people seem to really like them. I can shoot for 4 or more gene kids with tessera in the mix from them, plus breed the female to one of these to start some Buf Okeetee tessera's, Buf RO's, etc. Should keep me busy for a few years hehe...

Attachments

• 27950701_1904197549910637_2011402928_o.jpg
    27950701_1904197549910637_2011402928_o.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 103E6506.JPG
    103E6506.JPG
    559.7 KB · Views: 124
Okay, I've been wondering this for years! I have an orange girl, bred her to my snow. Had all snow babies and orange amels like her. Except for one little red one I named sunburn. I didn't think she was creamsicle, there had to be more to it.

Okay, I've been wondering this for years! I have an orange girl, bred her to my snow. Had all snow babies and orange amels like her. Except for one little red one I named sunburn. I didn't think she was creamsicle, there had to be more to it.

That would indicate that she is an Amel, het for Anery. Do you have photos of her and the babies?

I'll have to upload them. I'm just curious about her being orange instead of the red amels I'm used to seeing. And the majority of her offspring have been orange aside from snows and the one little red guy.

I've seen orange amels for sale in my area. I didn't ask who produced them, or where they originated, but they certainly looked good.

I think it used to be that orange Amel's typically indicated the snake was a hybrid, but I think with as much as breeders work to refine colors, we're seeing oranges that aren't hybrids. That's just my thought on it. :)

Back