CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

The Corn Snake Pit Website

Old 12-17-2002, 10:32 AM   #1
Gregg
The Corn Snake Pit Website

Rather than bog down this site with photo .jpg's, I have put together my own website devoted to my own corn snake collection. Enjoy.

www.bonsai-by-gregg.com/thecornsnakepit

Peace.

Old 12-17-2002, 12:42 PM   #2
Mare
Nice Going Gregg!

I wonder how many people will see that and now believe that Raven's are born white...

Nice pics of your nice snakes. What a bunch of chubs those snows are LOL!

Old 12-17-2002, 11:20 PM   #3
dartguy
ooh I like pumpkin

ziggy looks lavender

I like matsuko

all very nice though

excellent pics Gregg

Old 12-18-2002, 11:51 AM   #4
lisa.trunfio
great

Love the pics
Love the names
Love the references to book and film characters ^_^
Good job
Lisa ^_^

Old 12-18-2002, 11:09 PM   #5
Gregg
Thank you, Lisa,

I will do my best to keep it up-dated, so it will continue to be a source of entertainment for us all.

Thanks again Kilo, for the wonderful logos.

Dartguy: I think Pumpkin's cool too. I went to A Reptile Room to get some mice one night and Arron, the owner, said, "I've got something you might like to see. This guy came in earlier today and wanted to know if I would let him trade this in for a ghost corn."

I took one look at Pumpkin and said, "He wanted to give this up for a ghost corn?!" I bought him on the spot [Arron knew I would]. $49.00

Mare: I see you've been keeping up on your Celtic Mythology. Not only are ravens born white, Irish swans have a tendency to turn into maidens.

Yeah, ravens are my favorite birds and I didn't even have a snake named after one. Ravens themselves don't make really suitable pets, but if I did have one his name would be "Edgar," of course--last name, "Allen."

Old 12-19-2002, 12:20 PM   #6
Mare
A bit OT but...

We were graced with an orphaned baby crow this past spring... dubbed Russel by my DH.

He was a GIANT pain in the tookis but he had amazing sky blue eyes!

He was successfully rehabbed and released. His flock waited impatiently throughout the process, keeping a noisy vigil around my home, throwing things at my every time I went near Russel's cage outside. I got Avocados lobbed on my head on numerous occasions!

I thought he might understand that my motives to help him were pure but he hated me throughout the ordeal; that is until it was time for him to go. It took long weeks before he finally moved on!

Now Ravens, they are awesome birds.

Didn't know that about the swans but it might explain a few things...

BB=Mare

Old 12-19-2002, 02:40 PM   #7
Rainey
Hey Gregg!

I love the site and pics! But the stuff on Bonsai is amazing. I have really wanted to start a bonsai, but I need to read up on them first and I just haven't had time. You've inspired me to do so. Got any suggestions for a great beginner bonsai that looks beautiful?

PM me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google