CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Yellow anyone?

Old 07-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Michael823
Yellow anyone?

Hello folks, my brother took some photos today, so I decided I would share some with you guys.

First up is my Butter Motley, I love his vibrant yellow coloration, and he keeps getting better with each shed.

Next is my brothers two Corn Snakes, Prentiss and Riddle. 1st is riddle, who is a Petco find that I thought was for sure hypo as a baby. He had almost solid white background color, and super bright saddles. Now he is quite a bit darker and I'm not sure if he is a Hypo, but he still looks incredible.

This is Prentiss, a Snow who is currently in shed, but still looks really nice.

Hope you kind folks enjoyed, happy summer!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
EddieA
My word, those are great photos!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
LBoz
Beautiful snakes, Michael! I have a butter mot that I rec'd from Terri...Love her!

Thanks for sharing the awesome shots!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
Michael823
Thank you guys very much, I love how yellow Butter Motleys get in comparison to other Caramel morphs, and he seems to be no exception. I wanted one so bad when I first started researching different Corn Snake morphs like five years ago, so I was happy to find one that fit the mental picture of my perfect Butter Motley.
My brother took the photos so I'll pass on the compliments to him as well, he did a really nice job, thanks again.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
EddieA
Michael, would you please ask him what lens he used for me?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldtop View Post
Michael, would you please ask him what lens he used for me?
I'm not sure which kind of lens it is, but the camera is a Kodak EasyShare Z612, and it's 6.3 mega-pixels. The info on the outside of the lens say's: "Variagon 35mm - 420mm (equivalent) AF 12X Optical Zoom". I don't know what the translation is, but I got this camera at Best Buy 2 years ago, and it was 170$ at the time. I like it, but it's tough to get a clear close-up. I really on takin a lot of photo's, and then selecting the clearest from there. It's a decent technique!.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #7
EddieA
Thanks bro!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #8
jdarlin02
oh you had me at YELLOW!!!
beautiful, just beautiful!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
Michael823
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdarlin02 View Post
oh you had me at YELLOW!!!
beautiful, just beautiful!
Thank you very much, great movie reference too !

Old 07-15-2009, 05:04 AM   #10
brtrude
wow your butter motley is awsome! it makes me very excited as i am getting a butter motley very soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google