CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Yellow anyone?

Old 07-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #11
petpro553
I am in love with butters-especially good ones. Thats a beauty you've got there! Thanks for sharing~

Old 07-15-2009, 10:51 AM   #12
Lynnea
Wow, those are really beautiful photos and do the snakes' beauty justice! I love the butter mot, but they are all nice!

Old 07-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #13
PJ@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
it's tough to get a clear close-up
Ricky, have you tried using your Marco function? That should help you with the real close ups.

Michael and Ricky, you have some really nice looking corns! Butters are soo yellow and yes, there are ones that fit that perfect mind image! The normal looks like are nice, bright normal, but what color are its belly checks? I love the white snakes so in shed or not that snow is sweet.

PJ

Old 07-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #14
The_Thunderer
Great shots!!! I am partial to the butter too!

Wish I could do that with MY camera. LOL.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:53 PM   #15
vetusvates
Great photos, and beautiful snakes, Michael. Needed sunglasses for the butter mot.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:39 PM   #16
Michael823
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ@PJCReptiles View Post
Ricky, have you tried using your Marco function? That should help you with the real close ups.

Michael and Ricky, you have some really nice looking corns! Butters are soo yellow and yes, there are ones that fit that perfect mind image! The normal looks like are nice, bright normal, but what color are its belly checks? I love the white snakes so in shed or not that snow is sweet.

PJ
Thanks PJ. The belly checks on the "normal?" are orange outlined in darker blackish/brown. His belly pattern kind of breaks up through most of the middle, and he has quite a bit of orange running through his checkers, I'll put pics up later.
I'll say normal to be safe, but I've seen normal babies, and they seem relatively dark. He on the other hand had no dark markings as a baby, bright red saddles, and an almost white background. It's just that he seems to have gotten a little darker with age, and his borders are more distinct now, so I would lean towards calling him normal to be safe.

Thanks again PJ,

ps. Sophie is doing great! She eats like the mouse is alive, and is a joy to handle.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #17
Michael823
Thanks to everyone else as well. For some reason my brother gets some really nice closeups with the camera indoors, I can't manage to get such clear photos unless I'm outside.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #18
Caryl
Wow! Gorgeous animals, and professional quality photos. Does is get any better? Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #19
Pasodama
Great looking snakes and wonderful photos!

Old 07-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #20
Allison
Wow! Great snakes!! I'm loving that yellow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google