CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Leopard Geckos - Free for pickups.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
NonVenomous
Leopard Geckos - Free for pickups.

If you see my other thread here there's more info on my situation. Basically, these guys are free to whoever would want them. See the other link for shipping/pickup info though please.

I have two male Leopard geckos. No idea if they really are both male or not, but when they were younger and co-habed they fought, so I can assume they are both male. No clue on the morphs though.

This is Mr. Pheeny. Friendly but didn't get much handling time from me. About 6 months old. Tail is regenerated.

This is Mr. Miagi. Not so friendly, he's very timid, but with time I think he would be fine. Also 6 months old.

All I ask is if you want both of these guys, please do not co-hab them. Both of them are feeding well on a diet of crickets, mealworms, and waxworms.

I'm in CT. If you pick them up, you can have the 10 gallon tanks with lids, hides, waterbowls, and supplements for $25 each. I am willing to drive to meet up as well, though it depends on how far you are.

I am willing to ship but see the other thread for info on that.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #2
Eriathiel
I'm very interested - I'll send you a PM

Old 03-29-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
tyler1310
u give these guys away yet please say no!!!

Old 03-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #4
SquamishSerpents
i didn't think the tails looked that nice if they were regenerated...i thought they just grew back white?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google