• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Blue Baby C

Nanci

Alien Lover
Baby C's new mom wanted to see a belly pic. Here it is! He has quite a lot of "bleeding," but others in his clutch have even more.

Attachments

• Baby C Blue January 2011 001cr.jpg
    Baby C Blue January 2011 001cr.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 37
Not hard to tell he's blue now!!

Attachments

• Baby C Blue January 2011 002cr.jpg
    Baby C Blue January 2011 002cr.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 35
But he's still cute!!! He'll be shiny and pretty and even more red in a few days...

Attachments

• Baby C Blue January 2011 003cr.jpg
    Baby C Blue January 2011 003cr.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 34
Oh, this is his registration pic- he's gotten a lot more bleeding!!

Attachments

• PB2010_01C reg pic 001cracr.jpg
    PB2010_01C reg pic 001cracr.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 33
Third shed, October 2011. Starting to get really red!!!

Attachments

• Baby C October 2010 Third Shed 003cr.jpg
    Baby C October 2010 Third Shed 003cr.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 20
The first week of January. Hasn't shed since December.

Attachments

• Baby C January 2011 003cr.jpg
    Baby C January 2011 003cr.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 15
WOW! He's changed so much since he hatched. I cannot wait to watch him grow! He's a beautiful snake.

I know! You can't really tell it's happening, till you look back at baby pics!! I remember getting this baby from Zorro last summer, that was going to the Daytona raffle. He was just an incredible, glowing red- it was crazy!! I love the brightness, but also hope some of them get super-dark like their mom.

I raised baby parrots and would take pictures of them every couple of days because they would change so fast and you wouldn't notice until you looked back at the baby pictures. I am forever taking pictures of the snakes and can see changes in them in just the 5 months I have had them.

Back