CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

A Loan No Longer: Fred- Rosy Bloodred!! Mine, All Mine!!

Old 03-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #31
insomniac101
I'm so glad Fred came through his ordeal okay. I would be a basketcase the entire time!

I tried your method of removing difficult sheds last night, and it worked splendidly! After reading this thread, I will keep a very close eye on his eyes to make sure everything came off.

Thanks again for your help, Nanci! Good luck on that awesome pairing, too!

Kathy

Old 03-25-2010, 08:11 AM   #32
Nanci
I tell you what, I am the Eye Cap Inspector, now. After seeing all the trouble a retained spectacle can cause, I take it very, very seriously...

Old 03-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #33
Susielea
So this is the lucky boy! He's gorgeous!

Not a great start to his romantic vacation, but I bet he's feeling much happier after his interlude with Lily today

Old 04-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #34
Nanci
Bump for super-great excellent news!!

Plus...Fred has bred successfully with two females here, Lily, Serpenco Lavender Bloodred and Penelope, Rich Hume Hypo Lavender Bloodred. John and I are hoping for some cool Lavender and Hypo Lavender Kastanie Bloods in the F2 generation! Crossing my fingers for a couple fertile clutches!!

Old 04-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #35
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Congratulations, Nanci! I can tell you're very happy to make Fred your own. John, that was such a nice thing to do, letting Nanci purchase him :-).

I just love the people on this forum!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #36
DanaP
Well this was quite a story! I'm glad Fred is healthy and has had such caring owners!

Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #37
jsschrei
What a ride! I just read this thread for the first time. Congrats on getting to own such a handsome boy, Nanci! Best wishes for some nice healthy clutches!

Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #38
Dreamsnake
I've always checked for eye caps on sheds because the Corn Snake Manual told me too. Now I understand why it is so important. You are a hero and a model for excellence in the snake world for taking such tender care of this serpent you barely knew.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google