CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Pepper x Buzztail Granite/Bloodred Hatchlings *World Premiere!!*

Old 07-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #71
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by admitchell08 View Post
No way! Betsy and I are definitely trying to help you out so you don't have to do that.
I'm just anxious to know the sex of each one! This is killing me!
You know what's great about this clutch- it's so uniform! I can _barely_ tell anyone apart. I could at the beginning when I only had to remember four head patterns but now??? Very difficult.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:23 AM   #72
CALIVIK
Awesome setup! You run a tight ship around there! I need a setup like that here SOON! YIKES!!!

Old 07-31-2010, 03:31 AM   #73
CALIVIK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
They _are_ cuties, aren't they? And _so_ friendly!! They all want to come out, but not in the usual kamekaze method of making a flying leap. They just leisurely crawl up to the edge and wait for me to offer my hand. Number One is obviously highly intelligent. She still loves her carpet slider snuggly and knows exactly how to burrow into it!
Just curious if you baby talked, played classically music while they were in their eggs. I have been talking to my eggs. I'm thinking if babies can hear in the womb & recognize voices when born than these guys can too & will be able to recognize me by voice when they arrive...LOL

Old 07-31-2010, 08:56 AM   #74
Nanci
Saturday morning update!! Two more hatchies- leaving one pipped egg, one unpipped egg. (Good thing there were only 16 eggs or I would have had to go buy some more plates! I already had to re-shoot M and N because I accidentally repeated the backgrounds!)

First we have Bloodred Baby M:

Old 07-31-2010, 09:00 AM   #75
Nanci
And Baby N, Bloodred.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:00 AM   #76
Nanci
Baby N again!

Old 07-31-2010, 07:17 PM   #77
SnakeAround
Great clutch!

Toilet paper tubes also seem to mold easily in the more humid baby boxes. I am trying pieces of pvc tubes this year.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #78
RavenSpirit360
Congrats Nanci!!! Your bloods have much better diffusion than my blood babies do..

Old 07-31-2010, 08:41 PM   #79
Stormy
Ok. Im starting to really like these. I am curious on what the mom and dad look like though! Im still learning all the genetics parts of this.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #80
Nanci
Hello!! It's Pippie O!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google