• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lava tessera het caramel female adult

Highball

This female is breedable size this year but I have not paired her with anything yet. She has the cool one long big (hypo'd) black stripe down her belly like some tesseras have.

She is eating x-large f/t mice. She is not super personable but handles fine.

$450 plus shipping. Ships from Nebraska.

The only reason I'm selling her is because I'm downsizing a bit and the male I wanted to breed her with isn't large enough this year.

I don't know her birthday, I didn't produce her, I bought her as a juvenile 2 years ago.

Cheers,
Miranda
[email protected]
(310) 402-7467

Attachments

• Lava body 800.jpg
    Lava body 800.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Lava face.jpg
    Lava face.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 53
Back