CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Welcome to SnickerSnakes!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
Nanci
Welcome to SnickerSnakes!

Hi!! I thought, since I'm hopefully going to be breeding cornsnakes this year, that I should have a forum for breeding plans, pics of the snakes, and HOPEFULLY!!!! hatchling pics!!

I'm also going to work on my terms of sale and guarantees and things like that here. I'm FedEx certified, and my ACR Breeder number is 513.

(Oh, yeah- I've got to get going on getting everyone registered, too!!)

I've been keeping cornsnakes here in Alachua, Florida since 2005. My collection is concentrated on bloodred and lavender, together and separately, some with hypo, some with amel, some normal patterns, many striped. All the foundation stock is from the best breeders out there.

You might be wondering how I came up with my business name, SnickerSnakes. It's kind of silly. Snickersnake is just a pet name I call many of the snakes, an affectionate term I use when I talk to them, like Sweetpea or Pretty Girl.

I'm going to start small- with one breeding this year, to get my feet wet and see how it goes. If things go well, I have other projects ready to go, and some very nice babies growing up who will be ready in a couple years.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me gather my collection, who has answered my many questions and helped me with the various problems that one runs into as a new snake keeper. I have the feeling that this first year of breeding, I will be relying on everyone's expertise even more!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Lucille
I love the name SnickerSnakes!!! And I know you'll do well Nanci, and I hope you will enjoy your forum and your business.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Carinata
Nice name Nanci! I am sure your animals will be the best of the best!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
ZoologyGirl
Congrats on the personal forum, and good luck with the upcoming breeding season!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
Susielea
Yay! Congratulations on your personal forum Nanci! I wish you all the best for the coming season!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
vetusvates
Nanci, what a sweet endearing introduction.

Gosh, I do believe you are the one of the very few humans I know that is natively, truly, and completely without guile.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
Dinah
Congrats on your forum and good luck on your breeding this year!!!! I am sure it will turn out great.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #8
XCIN
Congrats on your new personal forum

Old 01-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
Suzy
Congrats on your forum, and good luck with your upcoming breeding season! I absolutely love the name, too.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:39 AM   #10
carol
Woo Hoo! Snickers, Mangos, Bacon... I'm getting hungry! Congrats Nanci!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google