CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Launch of SnickerSnakes.com!!

Old 02-14-2010, 04:18 AM   #11
Tracee
Wow absolutely love it, it's so professional and clean looking, the photos are superb and design very user-friendly. It'so rare for me to see a new website and want to browse, but in this case, I think I'll be some time...

Old 02-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #12
Tula_Montage
Gorgeous site! Well done Nanci

Old 02-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #13
Walter Smith
Nanci, CONGRATS !!!

The site looks great and is easy to navigate.
Now all you have to do is fill up those pages with MORE SNAKES !!!.....LOL

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 02-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #14
Nanci
Now all Pepper and Ruby have to do is MATE!! I have a pinch-hitter pair, but I've been looking forward to this breeding since 2007.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #15
Asbit
Nanci, I have been browsing the site and I love that you added the Tort-Fort blog section, you write very well and your a great gardener. I am truly envious, I only wish my health would allow me to have gardens a lovely as yours!!! I must be so calming a peaceful to just sit and relax with nature in your gardens at the Tort-Fort!!!

Old 02-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #16
Nanci
Thank you!! When it's nice out, I spend way more time out there than I do in the house.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #17
Roy Munson
The site looks great! It's almost soothing to look at. You and Stef did a great job!

Old 02-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #18
diamondlil
That's just such a nice site, Nanci, congratulations! (I love the Dillbird and Milly pictures!)

Old 02-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #19
Nanci
Thanks Dean! My vision was light, airy, calm, relaxing, but colorful, with my two favorite colors pink and purple, without looking _too_ girly or bright or candy-colored. Since my snakes are pink and purple, I wanted a site to match. Stef hit the main component of the logo exactly right the first time, as well as the font. There were a couple color revisions of the snake heart, but the original design was, again, right on the first time. She also selected the two very best pics for the home page. I wasn't sure, and tried on a different one, but her choices were the best. Then lots of brain-storming on my part to come up with _something_ more to add to the standard sections. Then Stef to make it perfect. In less than two weeks, can you believe that??

Old 02-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #20
wstphal
Looks great, Nanci! Although, to be fair, I had snuck in some peeks at it before the launch & it looked great then too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google