CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New snake owner in Brampton Ontario

Old 07-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #21
Korilon
Her bellyw as pretty buldged in my opinion but my opinion might be way off then what is normal lol
This is my first snake :P

I talked to an other guy at a diffrent store and he said that i shoiuld be feeding her fuzzies as per her age. I am gonna try it but have pinkies on hand in case she cannot handle it.

The store i bought her from said they got her in november and she wil like string tiny.
so i am not really sure exactly how old she is.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #22
JrzyCornAngel91
im also not sure how old mine is. i got her may 27 and they got her march 3 but not sure how old she was wen they got her figuring her size tho im thinkin she was born in december or january.
Did they give u a feeding chart wen u got her

Old 07-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
Korilon
They said they didn't have one but they fed her 2-3 pinkies twice a week

It was a petsmart so tehy really didn't take good notes and stuff.
They are not very organised there to tell the truth.

Hey here is a question.
Is there a standard feeding chart template that people use to keep track??

that would be so cool if there was.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #24
JrzyCornAngel91
I hear that alot bout petsmart but i went to petsmart to get mojo and am there all the time and havent had any problems.
I got a feeding sheet that had eacht time she ate and how many and the exact date that they got her.

As for the feeding template I used te page they gave me. she wud eat every 5 days but wen i moved up to fuzzies i changed it to every 7 days and i just u use a calender speciall for her that i put above her cageto keep track of feeding

Old 07-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #25
Korilon
I have a friend that works at a diffrent petsmart and one of the other guys is a snake guru and he has been helping me out.

I will use a small calender to track it.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #26
JrzyCornAngel91
thats great that u have some one to help u out.my bfs cousins son hs had a few snakes and they have beenhelpin me out to

Old 07-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #27
Korilon
ya i am lucky i have a few friends that own them so i got lots of places to go for tips

But mine is teh prettyest :P

Old 07-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #28
JrzyCornAngel91
lol everyone thinks that.. but yes u have a very very pretty snake there

Old 07-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #29
Begezus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korilon View Post
Any others on here in the toronto area??

I would like to find a place to get the food in bulk rather then going to petsmart. looking for a cheaper alternative

Thanks
You should check out the reptile expos that they have in the GTA every so often, the next one is July 24 at the Mastercard center. They usually have one or two rodent breeders and they sell them cheaper than you can get at the store. I usually buy enough to get me until the next expo, and for cheap!

Check out http://www.reptileexpo.ca/ for more info on that!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #30
Korilon
sweet thanks Begezus

will check it out for sure!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google