• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New

Hey wormy and redneck, the line starts behind me!! LOL!
You are both welcome to whatever I don't want...or can't afford right?
Again, great snakes Michael..I am happy for you!

Tesseras are eating good. The anery stripe looks even bette now that it has shed. The sides are almost white against the anery pattern.

updated pice

Growing and eating good. And he has a brand new name. I call him Fella.

Attachments

• aaa 004.JPG
    aaa 004.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 53
I have these normals that came out of my last tessera x amel clutch that may not amount to anything but they look like what I would call boa colored. Saddle wood looking background with brownish/burgandy saddles no red or orange. I'll post pics when I get some time.

Back