CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Washington!

Old 06-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
*Ali*
Hello from Washington!

I've been wanting for years to buy a corn snake and ended up getting one spur of the moment from Petsmart of all places. My two kids and I were just going to hold the babies they had and ended up falling in love with this little guy. We named him Syris. He's three months old and is super calm and curious.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #2
Pugsley
Welcom Ali! Syris is very nice. Do you know the morph?

Old 06-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
*Ali*
No, but I posted pics on IV because I was confused by him and a couple people there were sure he's a Caramel. He has no black at all (some of the pics look like he has a black outline on his saddles but it's dark brown) so I thought he might be Amber but I'm new to corn morphs and can only go off of what I've seen and read online. Regardless of what he is, I adore him!

Old 06-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
BooBoo18
Nice looking snake. I couldn't tell you what morph he is but I love his eye color.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #5
Buzzard
Congrats on your beautiful new addition. It does appear to be more than likely a caramel but would not rule out an amber...they are very close and the colorations change with aging...still a very nice addition.

Old 06-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #6
MysticExotics
Welcome neighbor! I'm in Everett, as well. Congrats on the new baby!
I can't help on the morph, I'm not as familiar with Caramel & Amber.

Old 06-16-2012, 03:43 AM   #7
EmbersMom
Welcome. I'm a snake newb of a month, so I am clueless on the morph but he's a cutie. We have 2 corns: My daughter who is almost 9 has a Creamsicle and I have an Upper Keys Rosy Rat Snake. Welcome!

Old 06-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #8
Tavia
Hello and welcome! Beautiful snake! I love Caramel based morphs. Like the name too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google