• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm new and ready to learn!

He looks like Bella a little bit, but he has black borders around the red splotches. But belly wise, yes, exactly the same. :)

he must have an interesting lineage. I know a little about morphs and the genetic equations involved. but I am no where near an expert.

Well, Bella is an Amelanistic (Albino) they have the red eyes. Your's has black eyes so it can't be the same entirely, but it's close.

It would help if you could get some really good quality clear pics of him and post them. There are some folks here that know the Morphs and Patterns better than I do that can tell you exactly what he is.

Or, you can go to : http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/

And find a snake that resembles your's. Make sure you take into consideration the belly color, the back color and the eyes.

also keep in mind, that baby snakes are a different color than the adults. This time next year he will look different.

This might sound ironic, but my school controlled computer doesn't allow me to get on Ian's vivarium because it is classified as "Forums". :-D :p

I googled the Hypomelanistic corn snake and it looks like the most likely. The pics from Ian's vivarium were in the images section. They are beautiful as adults, as far as I can tell.

Bella's colors are much lighter than his too though as far as I can tell! I know it's hard to see in pictures but she is a pretty bright light orange

Nicole

All they told me was what and when he ate last. I forgot to ask them the last time he shed. We plan on going back in a couple of days though and I will ask then. I have not seen any eye cloudiness at all.

His looks more red than orange but there are so many variations in color in morphs it's hard to tell when you don't hear exactly what they are from the breeder themselves

Nicole

Breeding is a HUGE responsibility!! I would love to do it but am not nearly experienced enough to even think about it that's for sure!! I don't know how they do it, I would get attached to all the babies and end up with thousands of snakes cause I couldn't sell any lol

Nicole

Back