CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from the UK!

Old 07-22-2006, 08:38 AM   #41
cornmorphs
lol, i've been nocturnal for 15 years or so now due to work and uni, i hate days really.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:44 AM   #42
The Corn~Dorm
LOL...you must have highly evolved night-vision after 15 years!!
My excuse is that the best films are on after 11pm...other than that I'd have to admit that I sit up all night when the eggs are hatching!

Old 07-22-2006, 08:59 AM   #43
cornmorphs
lol, well my furthest ones are on day 48 now, most of mine each year are 55... so not too long, maybe a week and a day or 2... cant wait lol

Old 07-22-2006, 09:16 AM   #44
aiden_punx
i used to be nocturnall all weekend lol

Old 07-22-2006, 09:41 AM   #45
cornmorphs
lol, what in good old essex eh? lol

Old 07-22-2006, 09:43 AM   #46
aiden_punx
of course i used to live on the boarder of london on the central line.So all i had to do was get a train into londo go clubbing all nite then work then out again work then out was fun.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:21 PM   #47
Tula_Montage
Right missy Your on my msn
Feel free to chat anytime, im usually signed in in the later part of the evening.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:29 PM   #48
The Corn~Dorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
Right missy Your on my msn
Feel free to chat anytime, im usually signed in in the later part of the evening.
YAY!! I'll look forward to having a good catch up and natter with you. It's the same with me too...later evening is when I get most freetime....just before I turn into a bat and do three circuits of the neighbourhood looking for food....oooh...not that I'm barking mad or anything....LOL

Cornmorphs....{boing} I'm excited for your hatch outs too...LOL...mine seem to do the slit 'n' spit routine at about days 57-61, so next clutch due to hatch here is on the 26th...let me know when your little pippies have arrived too!

Aiden...you party animal!! Now I'm picturing a club-scene tomato!!

Old 07-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #49
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corn~Dorm
YAY!! I'll look forward to having a good catch up and natter with you. It's the same with me too...later evening is when I get most freetime....just before I turn into a bat and do three circuits of the neighbourhood looking for food....oooh...not that I'm barking mad or anything....LOL
I don't wake up till late afternoon...
I don't sleep till early early hours...

I hate being unemployed. I also hate looking for work LOL

I just got sad news A red group boa we were supposed to be getting today was sold 2 days ago... Im quite sad because he was beautiful

Ill have to make up for it with lots of fancy corns from you LOL

Old 07-22-2006, 01:40 PM   #50
The Corn~Dorm
Awwwwww....commiserations...there's nothing worse than *missing the boat* when it comes to a beautiful specimen....but I'm sure you'll find comfort amongst my broods...LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google