CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from the UK!

Old 07-22-2006, 01:42 PM   #51
Tula_Montage
LOL im sure i will... Since your online, fancy signing onto msn and giving me a little insight into your lot...

Old 07-22-2006, 01:46 PM   #52
The Corn~Dorm
Are you still going to be around in about half hour, and then I'll have more time for chatting? I'm expecting a pizza delivery at any minute, so will have to dash off and munch...but I'll get it logged on now, for a couple of minutes/ until food arrives!

Old 07-22-2006, 02:03 PM   #53
Tula_Montage
Ill be signed in... just keeping an eye on the roaming boas so sorry if i may be a little distracted :-p

Theres breeding hamsters in tubs all over the living room that could be potential food... An animal bomb has landed... Im currently sitting amungst 27 animals in the living room... Its all happeneing in here LOL

*starts sweeping up sawdust* eew

Old 07-22-2006, 06:09 PM   #54
cornmorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corn~Dorm
YAY!! I'll look forward to having a good catch up and natter with you. It's the same with me too...later evening is when I get most freetime....just before I turn into a bat and do three circuits of the neighbourhood looking for food....oooh...not that I'm barking mad or anything....LOL

Cornmorphs....{boing} I'm excited for your hatch outs too...LOL...mine seem to do the slit 'n' spit routine at about days 57-61, so next clutch due to hatch here is on the 26th...let me know when your little pippies have arrived too!

Aiden...you party animal!! Now I'm picturing a club-scene tomato!!
will do louise

Old 07-23-2006, 07:51 PM   #55
The Corn~Dorm
Thankee very much!! After all....the snakey addiction requires regular morph acquisition therapy! I've got my toes and everything crossed for those pippies-in-waiting, hope all goes well.

Old 07-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #56
Tula_Montage
Manage any pictures of elles future miami ???

Old 07-23-2006, 08:06 PM   #57
The Corn~Dorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
Manage any pictures of elles future miami ???
I wish I'd had the time....it's been a YUCK day (I lost a female just days after her second clutch ), but the evening wasn't too bad, I just had customers visiting to bond (play & feed time) with their babies before they go home...and so I have literally only just waved goodbye to people in the last hour....I hadn't counted on them being so sociable and talkative....damn, guess that's a sign that I spend too much time talking to snakes!

Old 07-23-2006, 08:09 PM   #58
Tula_Montage
LOL damn those chit chats eh.
And im so sorry to hear about your female
Hows the miami girl? It wasnt her was it?!

Old 07-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #59
The Corn~Dorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage
LOL damn those chit chats eh.
And im so sorry to hear about your female
Hows the miami girl? It wasnt her was it?!
Yup...it was her...I went into the viv to do fresh water for the day....and saw blood and icky stuff up the side of it...then found her twisted up and prolapsed.
So I had a tough time pulling myself back together ready for the customers...didn't do ever so well at the artificial air hostess smile...but the peeps were so pleased with their babes that they didn't seem to notice me being a bit quieter than usual. Hatchlings are good at entertaining people!

Old 07-23-2006, 08:25 PM   #60
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corn~Dorm
Yup...it was her...I went into the viv to do fresh water for the day....and saw blood and icky stuff up the side of it...then found her twisted up and prolapsed.
So I had a tough time pulling myself back together ready for the customers...didn't do ever so well at the artificial air hostess smile...but the peeps were so pleased with their babes that they didn't seem to notice me being a bit quieter than usual. Hatchlings are good at entertaining people!
Oh god i am so sorry
Is her second clutch incubating?

If i get one of hers, i will take extra special care of it

Stay strong L, things like this happen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google