• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i must say this is terrible

He probably doesn't know how forums work...
If a wrongful information is given, most likely a bunch of posts will follow, correcting it and/or disagreeing with it!
And you said it right Rich Z... if he doesn't find valuable info here, MOVE ON!!! :poke:

On one hand I'm speechless and I haven't seen the vegetable thread or a recent force feeding thread. I do think there was a thread on force feedings last year done by a respected member. That aside, over the past few days I have seen newbies giving noobies advice, which happens all the time. Often someone with more experience will step in, lately with al the "i jus got my 1 cornsanke,k k what do i do now, kn u help :madeuce::headbang::headbang:u guys r gr8" hasn't helped with experienced members helping.

But a TROLL is TROLL, n i 4 1 m turd of it :devil01::madeuce:, respectfully 'the mean old lady in OR'

I did a search thinking if there was a post about feeding veggies to snakes it should be corrected but I couldn't find anything of the sort. It wasn't a complete waste of time though, I found some cool pics of bearded dragons and snails in the process. :)

I am fairly new to this forum and to owning a corn snake in general, but what I have read/saw on this site seems to be legit. Most are friendly and helpfully and seem to care about corn snakes and the hobby that surrounds it.

In my opinion this person just wanted to get an argument started and then sit back and watch people throw a fit....:shrugs:

what I have read/saw on this site seems to be legit. Most are friendly and helpfully and seem to care about corn snakes and the hobby that surrounds it.
One of the members on here asked for advice on this and a number of other forums, about a leopard gecko.... All the others said one thing... C.S disagreed and said something else.... Guess who was right.... So it's not just corns they know about... It's just corns that brought us all together....

One of the members on here asked for advice on this and a number of other forums, about a leopard gecko.... All the others said one thing... C.S disagreed and said something else.... Guess who was right.... So it's not just corns they know about... It's just corns that brought us all together....

Sorry for the choice of words and limiting the subject to just corns. I am new and have not yet explored other areas or subjects other than corns. (just fueling the beginning of my obsession for now)

Susang, you never cease to make me LOL when you post like that. I don't know how you do it. All that concentration gives me a headache.

Not to turn this into a "lovefest" or anything, but I really do enjoy this site so much. I have found a wealth of information from both recent posts, and from going all the way back to the early years when the forum began.

Rich, at the risk of telling you how to run your forum....just keep on keeping on. This place rocks!

Rich, at the risk of telling you how to run your forum....just keep on keeping on. This place rocks!

I prefer to just stay out of everyone's way and let them do what they want to do here. With a LARGE helping of reason, of course. The mods are doing an excellent job of keeping the peace here, which is what I hoped would result from you all picking them as your mods.

i thought the carrot would help them see in the dark to hunt down the greens every meal time!!!!!!!

lol

I want to know how you can have incorrect information when some of the people on here have been breeding/raises snakes for longer than I have been alive. I would say you guys know your stuff and cause of all the info you guys give I have a happy healthy snake. Not a crispy twig. There is a lot of joking on this forum uhhmm "force feeding carrot" lol. but if there wasnt i think it would be hard to talk to a stuck up snob that knows everything and makes me feel dumb which i can do on my own very well. Lol this site is great keep up the good work Rich. :crazy01:

If I may quote from one of his/her posts: "it was most likely parasites. did u take her to a vet. thats usually easily cured" when referring to a snake that was having weight problems. Regardless, parasites could not be easily cured...

Back