CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

For New Guy!!!MUST READ

Old 09-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #81
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysan00 View Post
I am honestly 20 years old, just turned 20 in August.
This is my first corn snake, not my first snake. I've had multiple Garter Snakes from the wild.
I had my sister create an account, and then i used it. So yes i pretty much made another account, same difference. I used the second account. I like your gameplan Lori, and i let you a message, look in you user cp. I'd also like to apologize for all of you like lori that gave me kindness and i took advantage of it. Sorry... It was a mistake. I apologize!
Hey Jimmy, I got your message, and while I appreciate your apology, I also want to tell you that I commend you for standing up and taking your public flogging like a man. You've let people down and you've pissed people off, and you're coming clean. How can I possibly judge you for that?

Like it's been said, you've got a long road to hoe before people will trust you again. I personally think you're up for the challenge. In the meantime, stop attacking people like Jay. You peed all over his PAID forum, and he really does have a right to be angry. Take a long hard look at what you've done, back off and let people get over it, then make a fresh start. I think you're gonna be ok.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #82
Jimmysan00
Thanks lori, i'm thinking about taking the lettters J-A-Y out of my keyboard so i can't reply. I know it's time to be serious and i still don't understand the whole mix up with that but that's a topic for another day. I will do what i promised, no more lying, no more talking to jay, no more plagiarism, no more deceiving and i bet in no time people will see the difference, and if they don't. That's ok too. No one is perfect and i know i'm surely not an angel. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is reading this thread and saying wow i'm never gonna try that. I made a mistake that i will learn from and i'm sorry.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #83
susang
OK you're 20 a freshman in college (on the football team), when did you have time to be in the military? Just curious, don't owe me an answer.
Jay wish I could rep you, I got so tired of being called the bad guy(girl) picking on poor defensless newbies. I don"t have the respect and don't care, my enjoyment for this forum goies beyond the respect I might have built up or not.
Way off topic anyone heard from Socrates?

Old 09-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #84
Jimmysan00
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
OK you're 20 a freshman in college (on the football team), when did you have time to be in the military? Just curious, don't owe me an answer.
Jay wish I could rep you, I got so tired of being called the bad guy(girl) picking on poor defensless newbies. I don"t have the respect and don't care, my enjoyment for this forum goies beyond the respect I might have built up or not.
Way off topic anyone heard from Socrates?
I using that example as an analogy. Freshman (newbie) football team (veteran cs members) aka beating up on the freshmen. Sorry if i lost anyone with that. Didn't mean to confuse people or make matters worse.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #85
PJ@PJCReptiles
OK, let's all grow up and agree to disagree!

I have stayed way the heck out of all this bull waste for several reasons.
First off, Jay and I pay each year for our personal forum.
Second, we also pay for TWO usernames. We are not the only ones here doing so.
Third, I don't get into any heated issues with anyone on here.

I am upset with the personal attack that you have made towards Jay. And if you feel the need to take those letters off your keyboard...that would be very childish. You still just couldn't let it go. I am glad to hear that there are SO many members here that think Jay is a hot head. We come here for the enjoyment we get from interacting with fellow members, the friends we have made, and sharing in all the experiences we all bring to the CS.com table.

Jimmy, I almost pm'ed Rich myself, asking him to delete all of our accounts with CS.com and the other sites he owns. We have worked hard to stand where we do in this hobby and I just can't understand how anyone would want to just come in here new and trash my name! I am PJ Coombs, hence the name PJC Reptiles. We are a real business, with a real family to provide for, and with real feelings. You caused some hurt young man and only you can make things right with ME!

I am sure there are people on this site that don't like Jay or me for that fact, BUT this is NOT a popularity contest. I place the reputation for my business on who we are and how we conduct business and the quality of the animals we produce. If I am right, Jay was talking to you the other night about a charcoal cornsnake we have for sale. If he was the monster you seem to think he is, believe me, he would have never offered the animal to you! In fact, I was bit upset about it because you hadn't at that time said sorry for what you did to MY personal forum. We used the same username for almost 3years and we earned all our reputation both in points and respect!

Not everyone on CS.com likes everyone else here. That is just life. There is no need to be out there pretty much baiting all the dogs to come attack! I would love to see this whole situation with Jimmy come to a stop. I don't want this to get so out of hand where any legal issues come to light.

I know who I am and I know who my friends are. You don't need to point it out to me. Let's all go find a new post to enjoy and spread some much earned reputation where it is deserved. See ya'll on the boards!!!

Have fun,
PJ

Old 09-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #86
CassieK
Being a military brat I would also like to know when you served for the Air force. Since you would not have been done with bootcamp till you were almost 19. You would also be sent to school before being allowed to work on any aircraft which if i remeber correctly is 2-4 year depending on the aircraft you would be working on. You also have to sign a contract stating that you will work for them for so many years usually a minimum of 5 years meaning you would still be working with them. I take lying about serveing very seriously. It is not a joke for the men and woman who have died.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #87
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieK View Post
Being a military brat I would also like to know when you served for the Air force. Since you would not have been done with bootcamp till you were almost 19. You would also be sent to school before being allowed to work on any aircraft which if i remeber correctly is 2-4 year depending on the aircraft you would be working on. You also have to sign a contract stating that you will work for them for so many years usually a minimum of 5 years meaning you would still be working with them. I take lying about serveing very seriously. It is not a joke for the men and woman who have died.
I am hoping he has not lied about something so serious as serving our country. It is possible he was discharged early for medical reasons, or some other reason.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:01 AM   #88
Jimmysan00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieK View Post
Cassie i don't know where your getting your timeline from, the army or the navy? I went to boot camp in Nov of 06. And went to tech school at sheppard afb till April, and then was stationed at McConnell AFB in Kansas till Last month. Where i worked on KC-135's for over a year and a half. And serving my country is one of my biggest accomplishments so don't you dare try to take that away from me. My service has nothing to do with the forum, so if you want to bash me go ahead, but there is no need to bring in the military and the people who allow forums like this.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #89
snakewispera snr
Don't worry about it Jim..... You were a bit naive, but we'll allow you that one as part of the learning curve.......
You will have to get used to being kicked when your down though, that happens on forums....LOL
Pick yourself up dust your self down and start all over again..... People on here have short memories..... You'll be history soon enough.....

Old 09-22-2008, 04:53 PM   #90
Jimmysan00
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
Don't worry about it Jim..... You were a bit naive, but we'll allow you that one as part of the learning curve.......
You will have to get used to being kicked when your down though, that happens on forums....LOL
Pick yourself up dust your self down and start all over again..... People on here have short memories..... You'll be history soon enough.....
Thank you for your kind words of wisdom, and i've already noticed a big attitude difference between last night and today. Thanks again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google